Central New Yorkers still looking for way to get health insurance through ObamaCare or Medicare might find some help at Kinney Drug Stores today and tomorrow. Health Navigators will assist people through the New York State of Health exchange.
Tuesday people can go from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Lowville, Watertown and Dryden locations and others (see below). Wednesday they’ll be helping people sign up at Kinney stores in Mexico, Carthage and Adams and other locations (see below).
INFORMATION FROM KINNEY DRUGS ABOUT HEALTH CARE SIGN-UPS
All events are free and open to the public. Open enrollment under the Affordable Care Act ends Feb.15. Participating locations are listed below; this information is also available online at www.kinneydrugs.com/navigators.
Tuesday, Jan. 27:
- · Dryden, 44 North St.
- · Ilion, 40 First St.
- · Lowville, 7395 Utica Blvd.
- · Malone, 3400 State Route 11
- · Malone, 485 E. Main St.
- · Plattsburgh, 6 Veterans Lane
- · Saranac Lake, 277 Broadway
- · Watertown, 905 Coffeen St.
- · Watertown, 1304 Washington St.
Wednesday, Jan. 28:
- · Adams, 10923 U.S. Route 11
- · Alexandria Bay, 21 State Route 12
- · Carthage, 401 State St.
- · Ithaca, 2255 N. Triphammer Road
- · Massena, 300 Main St.
- · Mexico, 3318 Main St.
- · Ogdensburg, 700 Canton St.
- · Plattsburgh, 1588 Military Turnpike
- · Potsdam, 200 Market St.
Open enrollment under the Affordable Care Act ends February 15th.